Eggnog Ice Cream and Gingernog Sandwiches

Hello everyone.  This is my very first post and I have to say this is very exciting.

Well if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm passionate about food.  I mean everything food!

I am sort of a mad scientist in my own kitchen and have decided to start sharing everything foodie about me.

The first recipe I am sharing is my homemade eggnog ice cream.....  Thanks to the President's Choice eggnog it comes out rich and creamy.  Here's the recipe:

3 cups heavy cream
1 1\2 cups regular President's Choice Eggnog
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and blend until the sugar is completely dissolved.  Pour mixture into 2 quart ice cream maker and blend.

You could make this more decadent by creating ginger snap eggnog ice cream sandwiches.  When we created these delights we decided to call them Ginger Nog sandwiches and I swear that this sandwich would be exactly what Christmas tastes like.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts